13 Tagged meme
1.- You must post these rules.
2.- Each person has to share 13 things about them.
3.- Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4.- Choose 13 people.
5.- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged.
6.- Not something like " you are tagged if you read that".
7.- You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
8.- You can't say that you don't do tags.
9. - Tag-backs are ALLOWED.
10.-YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
11. - You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc.
12. - Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.
13. - Cussing is ALLOWED.
1. I am a Long Islander.
2. I personally think that some people put too much feathers on multi-ton coelurosaurs, but that might just be me.
3. I once had a parrot. I miss her dearly.
4. I call myself "Campesino" from time to time.
5. I've learned that you can get seasick just from riding on a camel's back.
6. A long time ago, I thought of azhdarchid-like flying elephants. Dark times.
7. Beef is good. I eat it often.
8. Someday I hope to selectively breed miniature ostriches.
9. I was grabbed by a hamadrayas baboon at the Cairo zoo once.
10. I can make a mean bacon cheeseburger.
11. I am horrendous at math.
12. I end up confused when people who haven't talked to me in well over a couple of months suddenly start talking to me again.
13. Sometimes, I wake up late.
Now for questions from
1. What are your opinions on NASAs' curGroupsrently planned Mars One mission?
Don't get me wrong, it's obviously an awesome idea, but at this point in time we don't have the technology nor the infrastructure to send people to live on mars and expect them to live. IMO I think a moon base would have to be established first before trips to mars can be a tangible reality.
2. Do you think cryptids are real and if so, which ones?
Depends. Obviously the more outlandish ones, like the living dinosaurs in the Congo, lake monsters, and the giant ape-men are not real. Cryptids either turn out to be misinterpretations of eyewitness accounts and local legends, or turn out to be something completely different. As awesome as it would be to have the loch-ness monster exist as a plesiosaur, I can't see it being real.
3. What's your favorite food (taste wise)?
Either pizzas, burgers, or certain kinds of pasta.
4. If someone were to give you a seemingly extreme challenge, such as participating in an obstacle race, or something of a similar difficulty, would you accept the challenge?
It's really a 50/50 chance. If I have the motivation, I could complete it easily. If I don't, I usually sit out.
5. What's the most extreme (or just difficult) challenge that you have ever passed.
6. What's your favorite vertebrate, from each of the 5 classes (or 8, depending on if you'd group all 3 classes of fish into one)?
7. What's your opinion on traveling and if you could go to any place on Earth, which would be your 3 first destinations?
Travelling is awesome. If people can afford it, they should definitely travel. I'd definitely go to the Arucaria forests in Chile, the scenic highlands of New Zealand, and perhaps New Guinea. Just for the cassowaries.
8. If you could have a pet animal from any species, but you could only have one, which animal would you choose?
Definitely a pet Mekosuchus.
9. Now I shall use one of the questions, which I was asked. Do you like me? Yes [ ] No [ ]
I'm gonna say yes.
10. What is your favorite book?
Damnit, I'm unsure. I know of too many good books
11. What is your favorite movie?
Ditto with the above statement.
12. How many hungry weasels would it take to consume your body?
None, if I manage to eat them all first.
13. Am I illuminati confirmed?
Only if you believe.
But wait, there's more questions from
1. What is your favorite color?
Blue, although oddly enough it used to be "rainbow"
2. Have you ever been attacked by a fish?
Never. I had a close scrape with a school of koi though, when they tried to eat my legs.
3. Are you curious on what recides under Europa's ice?
Mildly curious, yes. It's a thought that I ponder while on the porcelain throne.
4. How many fingers am I holding behind my back?
5. What was your proudest physical achievement?
Hefting and throwing multiple large wooden logs.
6. Who do you hate the most?
Can't put a face to a name, but someone at my school just pisses me the fuck off. Aside from that, I'm indifferent to other people.
7. Who do you love the most?
Some people in my family.
8. What are you scared off?
Definitely being abandoned and left out. The result of bad elementary school experiences.
9. What's in the bag, a shark or something?
Whoa, look at that, it's actually a partially shaved rhea.
10. Do you see through the planes and have contacted the cosmos?
Multiple times. I've got friends in all 6 sectors of the universe.
11. What your favorite video game?
Probably something from the Kirby series or a Valve-made game.
12. Do you like the smell of gasoline in the morning?
Morning, afternoon, and evening my friend. Gasoline smells awesome.
13. Do you think you can dance?
Is that a challenge? Of course I can dance.
Witness my questions
1. Would it be possible to make a spec project that is completely unbiased?
2. Can you stand up, hop on one leg and count to three?
3. What's upsetting the foxes?
4. Could you use your mind to bend a spoon?
5. Have you contemplated putting machines in a fantasy scenario?
6. Can you cook?
7. And can you draw?
8. What just bit me?
9. Can rhinogrades get bigger than usual?
10. Are frogs underrated?
11. Have you wondered about what methane-based life would look like?
12. Is this annoying?
13. Are skype calls a thing of the past?
Well, now to tag people